If you use our website without proceeding to deactivate cookies, you express your consent to their installation.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that websites transfer to the equipment connected to them. While often the purposes of cookies are only technical, they also allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way the user uses their computer, they can be used to identify them.
There are cookies that are controlled and managed by the owner of the website (these are called “personal cookies”) and others by third parties (these are known as “third party cookies”), for example, because they provide a tool or functionality built-in to the website.
Certain cookies are cancelled once you have finished browsing on the website (session cookies), whereas others may continue to be stored on users’ equipment and be accessed for a longer period of time (persistent cookies).
What types of cookies do we use and why?
On this website, we use the following types of cookies:
1. Technical or indispensable cookies for the provision of services
We use technical cookies in order to be able to provide the services requested by our users. These cookies are essential for browsing and using the different options and services of website, like, for example, controlling traffic and communicating data, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the information that the user provides in each stage of the registration or contracting process, performing the purchase process for an order, using security elements during browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
2. Customisation cookies
In order to optimise your experience when using this website, we use customisation cookies that allow us to configure the website and its services according to the user’s preferences or the general features of their equipment, for example, the browser used and its version, the operating system installed, etc.
These cookies are used to, for example, remember the parameters that were chosen by the user during their visits, guide the content of the website depending on their language or location, and maintain the accredited status of registered users.
On this website, we determine the approximate location of our users to show the origin closest to them, such as the airport. This location is deduced from the analysis of their IP address and the location of their Internet provider and, therefore, does not allow us at any time to know where they are exactly.
3. Analysis cookies
Analysis cookies measure and analyse the activity of websites and create user navigation profiles.
We use the cookies of GOOGLE ANALYTICS, PIWIK and HOTJAR to collect anonymous and joint statistics that allow us to understand the way in which users use our website, in order to improve it and adjust it to the preferences of our visitors.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS is a tool provided by the company Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043. USA. You can obtain more information about the operation of GOOGLE ANALYTICS and the cookies used by this service on the following links:
You can deactivate GOOGLE ANALYTICS cookies by installing the opt-out add-on created by Google on to your browser, which is available on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
HOTJAR is a tool provided by the company Hotjar Ltd, with registered office in Level 2, St Julians Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta, Tel. +1 (855) 464-6788. You can obtain more information about the operation of CRAZYEGG and the cookies used by this service on the following link: https://www.hotjar.com/cookies (in English): You can deactivate HOTJAR cookies by following the instructions provided by Hotjar Ltd on the following link: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out
Typically, the data deriving from your browsing that may be subject to analysis is the following:
- The domain name of the provider (PSI) and/or IP address that gives you access to the network. For example, a user of provider xxx will only be identified with the domain xxx.es and/or the IP address. In this way, we can create statistics about the countries and servers that visit our website most often.
- The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to discover the hours with most influx and make the necessary adjustments in order to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- The Internet address containing the link that directs to our website. Thanks to this data, we can learn the effectiveness of the different banners and links that direct to our server in order to enhance those that offer better results.
- - The daily number of visitors to each section. This allows us to learn the areas with most success and increase and improve their content, in order for users to obtain a more satisfactory result.
4. Advertising cookies
We use advertising cookies to manage our advertising spaces. These cookies allow these spaces to be managed based on technical criterion such as edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
Whilst browsing, cookies of this type from the third parties identified below may be installed (Note: By not controlling them, we decline any responsibility regarding the content and accuracy of the information and privacy policies relating to these cookies)
- DOUBLECLICK y GOOGLE ADWORDS CONVERSION - GOOGLE, INC., with registered office in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043. USA. More information about these cookies on: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ and https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/7549925?hl=es. You can deactivate DoubleClick cookies by visiting the DoubleClick opt-out page (in English: http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx).
- FACEBOOK CUSTOM AUDIENCE - FACEBOOK, INC., with registered office in 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA, and FACEBOOK SPAIN, S.L., with registered office in Calle Pinar, 5, MADRID 28006. More information about this program on www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/. More details on the cookies used by Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/?ref=sitefooter. More information about deactivating Facebook cookies on https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies/ or as indicated in https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/en.
Are cookies anonymous?
How can I manage cookies?
Users of the website have the option to not receive cookies, delete them or be informed of their installation through their browser’s settings. To learn how to manage cookies on your browser, we ask that you consult its help section.
For your comfort, you will find below information provided by the developers of the main browsers regarding cookie management:
If you deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all features of the website.
To disable the use of third party advertising cookies, users may also visit the opt-out page of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI). Page in English: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).