- Se hai prenotato tramite un tour operator o un’agenzia che non é il nostro sito, ti preghiamo di contattare con loro direttamente.
- Fino a quando gli Hotel Universal saranno chiusi?
- A causa delle restrizioni d'ingresso dei turisti in Spagna e della necessità di applicare le norme di salute e sicurezza adeguate, vi informiamo che l'apertura delll'Hotel Universal non é prevista prima del 1° luglio
- Cosa devo fare se ho una prenotazione con arrivo prima di tale data?
- Se hai una prenotazione valida con data di arrivo prima del 1° luglio, contattaci a firstname.lastname@example.org e ti offriremo di modificarla con una data alternativa o , se lo desideri, di essere rimborsati per il totale dell' importo.
- Cosa succede se ho una prenotazione con data d'ingresso successiva al 30/06 e il mio volo viene cancellato?
- Contattaci a email@example.com e ti informeremo delle opzioni.
Reception and lobby area
- Check in online before arrival. We send a link with the travel documents. This reduces the waiting time at check-in and you don't have to hand in your ID.
- The reception staff is separated by Plexiglas panels.
- Distance marking at reception.
- Non-contact clinical thermometers available. However, fever is not usually measured on guests.
- Disinfectants are available at all entrances, in front of the elevator, at the entrance to the dining room, etc.
- Several times a day cleaning of all public areas.
- We recommend the use of credit cards if possible, do not use cash. The credit card POS is disinfected after each use.
- The keys or cards deposited at the reception will be disinfected.
- Computers, telephones, pens, etc. are disinfected after each employee shift change.
- Covid-19 signs with the rules of conduct are available in several languages.
- Guests are aware of social distancing.
- Bathroom towels are still rented. Hands are disinfected on delivery.
- The guests' phone, the guests' computer and the tour guides' folders are not provided.
Restaurant and bar
- Specific hygiene rules apply. Regular ventilation and disinfection of all areas
- Hot meals are served by employees.
- Bread, toast, sausages, cheese, etc. can be picked up with individual tweezers.
- Coffee, milk and tea water are served in individual cups.
- Yoghurt, fruit, marmalade, etc. in individual portions.
- Hot meals are served by employees.
- Additional show cooking.
- Salads, appetizers and desserts in individual portions.
- There are no individual areas for condiments, salt and pepper. Salt and pepper in small paper portions (like on an airplane).
- Ensuring a minimum distance between restaurant tables and in the bar.
- Table communities are made up of guests who travel together.
- All items from this service should be put in the dishwasher.
- Service personnel wear face masks if the minimum distance cannot be maintained.
- Menus are sanitized and available with a QR code for mobile phones.
- Maximum reduction of textiles. No bedspreads, decorative cushions, etc.
- Waste bin in the bathroom with a lid, double plastic bag and foot pedal.
- More blankets and pillows not in the wardrobe, but on request.
- Cleaning of the hairdryer with filter included after the change of guests in the room.
- Disinfection of the remote control, telephone, clothes hanger, etc. after changing guests
- There is no service folder, information sheet, etc. in the room.
- There is no minibar service (at Don Leon).
- Employees (waitresses, technicians) only enter the rooms when there are no guests in it.
- Change of gloves after each cleaning of the room.
- Maximum load reference.
- People who do not travel together can only share the lift by wearing a face mask.
- Specific hygiene protocols are applied, maintaining the recommended chlorine level.
- The pool loungers are placed at the minimum distance.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of the sun loungers
- Sharing of umbrellas only for those travelling together.
- Soap is available in the shower area.
- Limit the number of people and space to maintain safety distances. Outdoor activity.
- Do not exchange animated objects, disinfect them after use.
- The nightly animation will take place respecting the minimum distance.
- Extended cleaning frequency.
- Frequent ventilation.
- Cleaning with disinfectants, there are dosage specifications.
- Cleaning equipment and trolleys are disinfected after each use.
- Garbage bags are closed immediately after collection.
- Cleaning is recorded in a protocol.
- Used materials such as bedding or towels etc. are transported in bags.
- Air conditioning systems and filters are regularly maintained.
Guidelines for employees
- Protective masks should be worn if a minimum distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained.
- Extensive staff training by an external specialist company.
- Regular washing and disinfection of hands.
- After touching money and outside objects, after sneezing or blowing your nose, wash or disinfect your hands properly.
- Keep safe distances, do not salute with contact.
- Wash or disinfect the uniform daily at 60 degrees. Strict separation of uniform and casual clothing in plastic bags.
- Disinfect user interfaces such as the smartphone or display regularly, especially after shift changes.
- Create the conditions for maintaining the specified safety distances for personnel in all areas (changing rooms, kitchen, bathrooms).
Management of guest contagion
- If a guest shows symptoms, he is isolated in the room.
- Doctor's visit and test in the room.
- Information for fellow travelers and tour guide.
- If the test is positive:
- Isolation in the room.
- Everything necessary is provided (food, drinks, thermometer, medication, etc.)
- Cleaning with special protective clothing.
- Registration of all persons who have been in contact with infected persons.
- If transfer to hospital is possible, the decision is made by the health authorities on the measures to be taken in each case.
- The room will not be used for one week after the transfer and will be specifically disinfected.
- There is no general quarantine in the entire hotel.
Management of employee contagion
- If an employee shows symptoms, he is sent home immediately.
- Medical evaluation and tests.
- Information to the employees who were in contact and tests.
- If a test is positive, additional disinfection of the work area.
- Decision of the health authorities on additional measures.