- Se hai prenotato tramite un tour operator o un’agenzia che non é il nostro sito, ti preghiamo di contattare con loro direttamente.
- Quali hotel saranno aperti durante la stagione 2020?
- Attualmente sono giá aperti i seguenti hotel: Universal Hotel Don Camilo, Universal Hotel Lido Park, Universal Hotel Marqués, Universal Hotel Don León, Universal Apartamentos Bikini , Universal Hotel Castell Royal. A breve sará inoltre prevista la apertura dell' Universal Hotel Aquamarin, Universal Hotel Cabo Blanco e Universal Hotel Perla. In ogni caso, é possibile consultare il nostro sito e verificare la disponibilitá dell’hotel selezionato per visualizzare la prima data disponibile.
- Cosa devo fare se ho una prenotazione in un hotel nel quale non é prevista l'apertura durante il 2020?
- Se hai una prenotazione valida con un soggiorno durante il 2020 e il tuo hotel non é tra gli hotels con apertura prevista, contattaci a firstname.lastname@example.org e ti offriremo di modificarla con hotel alternativo, cancellarla o, se lo desideri, di rimbolsare l’importo pagato.
- Cosa succede se ho una prenotazione ed é impossibile viaggiare dalla mia nazione a causa delle restrizioni?
- Universal hotels offre attualmente la possibilitá di modificare le prenotazioni con un soggiorno durante l'anno 2020 per una data successiva entro i successivi 12 mesi, anche se le condizioni tariffarie non lo consentono se il tuo paese di residenza non ha un accordo con la Spagna per viaggiare. Contattaci a email@example.com e ti informeremo delle opzioni.
- Posso prenotare per il 2021 il mio hotel preferito, anche se quest'anno non ha aperto?
- Si, é possibile prenotare per il futuro senza problemi, nel 2021 tutti i nostri hotel saranno pronti ad accogliervi di nuovo. Verifica la disponibilitá sul nostro sito web. Offriamo tariffe flessibili che puoi cancellare fino a 7 giorni prima della data di arrivo senza penali.
Reception and lobby area
- Check in online before arrival. We send a link with the travel documents. This reduces the waiting time at check-in and you don't have to hand in your ID.
- The reception staff is separated by Plexiglas panels.
- Distance marking at reception.
- Non-contact clinical thermometers available. However, fever is not usually measured on guests.
- Disinfectants are available at all entrances, in front of the elevator, at the entrance to the dining room, etc.
- Several times a day cleaning of all public areas.
- We recommend the use of credit cards if possible, do not use cash. The credit card POS is disinfected after each use.
- The keys or cards deposited at the reception will be disinfected.
- Computers, telephones, pens, etc. are disinfected after each employee shift change.
- Covid-19 signs with the rules of conduct are available in several languages.
- Guests are aware of social distancing.
- Bathroom towels are still rented. Hands are disinfected on delivery.
- The guests' phone, the guests' computer and the tour guides' folders are not provided.
- The use of a facemask is mandatory for all guests more than six years old at any time, both on public roads, outdoors and in enclosed spaces for public or private use.
- The use of the facemask is NOT compulsory when consuming food or drinks (restaurants or bars), while practising physical or water activity, on beaches, swimming pools or sea walks.
Restaurant and bar
- Specific hygiene rules apply. Regular ventilation and disinfection of all areas
- Masks must be worn on the buffet circuit and whenever the necessary distance cannot be guaranteed.
- Hot meals, bread or toast are served by employees.
- Sausages, cheese, etc. can be picked up with individual tweezers.
- Coffee, milk and tea water are served in individual cups.
- Yoghurt, fruit, marmalade, etc. in individual portions.
- Hot meals are served by employees.
- Additional show cooking.
- Salads, appetizers and desserts in individual portions.
- There are no individual areas for condiments, salt and pepper. Salt and pepper in small paper portions (like on an airplane).
- Ensuring a minimum distance between restaurant tables and in the bar.
- Table communities are made up of guests who travel together.
- All items from this service should be put in the dishwasher.
- Service personnel wear face masks if the minimum distance cannot be maintained.
- Menus are sanitized and available with a QR code for mobile phones.
- Maximum reduction of textiles. No bedspreads, decorative cushions, etc.
- Waste bin in the bathroom with a lid, double plastic bag and foot pedal.
- More blankets and pillows not in the wardrobe, but on request.
- Cleaning of the hairdryer with filter included after the change of guests in the room.
- Disinfection of the remote control, telephone, clothes hanger, etc. after changing guests
- There is no service folder, information sheet, etc. in the room.
- There is no minibar service (at Don Leon).
- Employees (waitresses, technicians) only enter the rooms when there are no guests in it.
- Change of gloves after each cleaning of the room.
- Maximum load reference.
- People who do not travel together can only share the lift by wearing a face mask.
- Specific hygiene protocols are applied, maintaining the recommended chlorine level.
- The pool loungers are placed at the minimum distance.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of the sun loungers
- Sharing of umbrellas only for those travelling together.
- Soap is available in the shower area.
- Limit the number of people and space to maintain safety distances. Outdoor activity.
- Do not exchange animated objects, disinfect them after use.
- The nightly animation will take place respecting the minimum distance.
- Extended cleaning frequency.
- Frequent ventilation.
- Cleaning with disinfectants, there are dosage specifications.
- Cleaning equipment and trolleys are disinfected after each use.
- Garbage bags are closed immediately after collection.
- Cleaning is recorded in a protocol.
- Air conditioning systems and filters are regularly maintained.
Guidelines for employees
- Protective masks should be worn if a minimum distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained.
- Extensive staff training by an external specialist company.
- Regular washing and disinfection of hands.
- After touching money and outside objects, after sneezing or blowing your nose, wash or disinfect your hands properly.
- Keep safe distances, do not salute with contact.
- Wash or disinfect the uniform daily at 60 degrees. Strict separation of uniform and casual clothing in plastic bags.
- Disinfect user interfaces such as the smartphone or display regularly, especially after shift changes.
- Create the conditions for maintaining the specified safety distances for personnel in all areas (changing rooms, kitchen, bathrooms).
Management of guest contagion
- If a guest shows symptoms, he is isolated in the room.
- Doctor's visit and test in the room.
- Information for fellow travelers and tour guide.
- If the test is positive:
- Isolation in the room.
- Everything necessary is provided (food, drinks, thermometer, medication, etc.)
- Cleaning with special protective clothing.
- Registration of all persons who have been in contact with infected persons.
- If transfer to hospital is possible, the decision is made by the health authorities on the measures to be taken in each case.
- The room will not be used for one week after the transfer and will be specifically disinfected.
- There is no general quarantine in the entire hotel.
Management of employee contagion
- If an employee shows symptoms, he is sent home immediately.
- Medical evaluation and tests.
- Information to the employees who were in contact and tests.
- If a test is positive, additional disinfection of the work area.
- Decision of the health authorities on additional measures.